Tournament Still Scheduled. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 08, 2020
Hello coaches. Just a quick note to let everyone know the Northmont Soccer Classic pre-season tournament is still scheduled to be played. We currently have no plans to cancel the tournament. With the COVID-19 situation, this COULD change. We all know that these are uncertain times. The good thing is that even though things are uncertain, we have more teams signed up now than we had at this point last year.
We know many of you are thinking about playing in our tournament, but want to wait and see how the COVID-19 situation plays out. To ease your minds and to keep the tournament momentum going, if you sign up now you do not have to pay the fees until the first day of the tournament. That way, you are protected in case the unexpected happens and the tournament gets cancelled. If you have already sent payment, we thank you. If the tournament does get cancelled, you will be reimbursed 100%.
Hopefully, we will all come out of this situation healthy, get back to normal and play some soccer!
^ Back to the top